Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning


Is anyone else counting down until Christmas? I love this time of year. Three day week for Thanksgiving, then three weeks full of holiday parties and fun, Christmas then New Years. Things I'm most looking forward to in the next couple of weeks: my company holiday party, Santacon and a great concert for New Years Eve.

It is hard to eat healthy with all of these holiday parties...so I focus on eating healthy every other meal and not stressing out too much about what I have at parties. I also try not to go out to eat unless it is for some sort of holiday event so that I don't have too many fattening meals in a row. Wish me luck!

Monday: salmon with avocado chunks

Tuesday: broiled halibut with pineapple salsa (similar to this one)

Wednesday: roasted vegetable quinoa

Thursday: ginger-teriyaki salmon

Friday: office holiday party

Saturday: mussels in white wine and tomato sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment