Monday, May 21, 2012

Kitchen Wish List

Whenever my birthday comes around, it makes me think of the, you know, gazillion or so things I want. Living in a 350 square foot apartment makes having a fully stocked kitchen pretty hard. But, on my fabulous iPhone (yep, still obsessed months later), with my favorite app ever, Evernote (for all my to-do lists which, as last post told you, there are many), I've decided to make a list of things I would like to have in my future dream kitchen.


And by list, I mean itemized, with brands and costs. Not that I have OCD or anything...


Here's a selection of some of the things I'm DYING to have for my dream kitchen 


which, by the way, will look like either this...


or this...


Yeah, I have dreams...

Anyway, there's a lot of little things I'd like (a lot) but there are also some large ones...and some ones that are really random (like a juicer. Who owns a juicer? Soon enough, the answer to that question will be "this girl, right here". HOW COOL). Here's a selection of my kitchen wish list:

Cuisinart's SmartStick Immersion Blender



Le Creuset 5 qt. cast iron dutch oven


Slate cheese board


Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer


Full dinner settings of Fiesta Ware (preferably in this blue)

There's also a list of little things I need that I plan on picking up as I see them go on sale. Kitchen stuff goes on sale all the time, since there isn't really a season for it, so it's great to know what you want and just keep an eye out!

  • Silpat liners (for perfect baking)
  • Measuring spoons
  • Nice serving spoons (acceptable for company!)
  • Spatulas
  • Champagne flutes
  • Spice rack
  • Spoon rest for my oven
  • Utensil jar (after I get my nice serving spoons I can display them!)
Does anyone else have a list of wants? If so, share!




No comments:

Post a Comment