Sunday, April 8, 2012

Menu Planning Sunday


Happy Easter all! And happy passover (is that what you say) to those who celebrate that holiday. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with their families.

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. It has the good food and family of Christmas, without the stress of giving gifts and trekking all over. This year we went to my brother and his gf's apartment again and it was awesome! I'll post pictures from our dinner tomorrow.

This week is a short week for me--on Thursday evening I head home to hop on a train with my mum and head to Miraval in Tucson for our annual girls trip. For those of you who don't know, Miraval is a health spa, like Canyon Ranch, that keeps you busy all day with workout classes and feeds you super healthy food...oh and takes care of you in the actual spa. I'll be getting a mud wrap and an aloe scrub while there and I'm super excited!

I've also recently joined Tone It Up's community and purchased their diet plan. Although I love designing my own recipes, and will most likely not use a ton of theirs, the basic principals that they teach you for getting fit (along with their fabulous workouts) are pretty amazing and life changing. Don't worry, I'll still be cooking delicious food and posting about it, but I'll also be following the 5 meals a day plan (which sounds awesome to me cause I love eating). I'm going to try to stick to that this week as a way to prepare for my bootcamps, challenges and yoga classes this weekend...

So my dinners for this week are as follows:

Monday: dinner out with my aunt at A Voce

Tuesday: vegetable stir fry with broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, water chestnuts, etc.

Wednesday: ground turkey taco salad with black beans, corn salsa, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment