Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Quick Pics


I feel like it has been SO long since I did a quick pics post! I've been making legitimate food, so my random shots are just less interesting than recipe posts. But alas, I've decided that it's time (and I have no new recipes to post) so enjoyyyy.


antipasto platter
roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, cave-aged gruyere, salami made with red wine and a peppercorn jack cheese from a local dairy farm


chili cheese hotdog
made with Freddi's famous chili! Recipe to come...(I know, I've been promising it for a while. But it is coming!)


hawaiian grilled shrimp
(recipe for the marinade to come)


crock-pot salsa chicken
(pre-cooking, obviously)


grilled butter steak



Clearly, with the number of pictures I have, I should be doing this post more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment